Monday, March 09, 2009

Life Beyond Code - 10 Ways to Get a License for Inaction

http://www.lifebeyondcode.com/2009/03/03/10-ways-to-get-a-license-for-inaction/

There are not many choices
There are too many choices
I am analyzing the risk/reward scenarios for EVERY action
I am getting a second opinion (add third, fourth and fifth….)
I want to be SURE…
My gut says to wait (and I have been hurt when I didn’t follow my gut before…)
That’s the NEXT project as soon as I finish <>
I don’t know what <> will feel about this…
I am STILL thinking about the best course of action
Last time I waited a little longer, the problem automatically (and magically) went away…
I know, I know.. there are more then 10 ways. You can add to the list in the comments section

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could only 2 more.. :-)

11) I'm scared ;-)
12) Ignorance is bliss..